Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This video definetly had some great directing! Some pretty good writing and the editing... ehh not so much. Regaurding the script I would of put in things like the camera angles for the chase scene. There should be PAN ACROSS and ZOOM OUT where these camera angles take place. They should also put in how some of the major fight scenes take place. Like when BILLY HEIST knocks the gun out of JACK EAGLE'S hand. I would have also wrote in things like how JEREMY LAW gets blinded and put into the trunk. I think they should also include the types of cars they are driving it can add

In the directing I would have directed the fight scenes. I would have had more close ups and develoved the dialect more. It was hard to tell the relationship between the charactars. If they make a sequel I suggest that the creators of this movie make clear how the charactars are related. I would of had better camera angles for the chase scene. I would have also placed the camera better during the fight scenes and maybe even had more than one angle.

No comments: