Thursday, January 8, 2009

Review


Tea House Chinese Restaurant. Its fine food compliments the fine dinning environment excellently. The Beef and Broccoli was one of the best American Chinese dishes I have ever had. The servers were excellent and prompt on serving the customers. If you have a taste for a little bit more spicy their authentic szechwan is the best in the state. The authentic spicy food is the real deal. The one down side to the Tea House is the the more expensive price. If you want to take the family out be ready to drop some dough. This was rated 4 1/2 tea cups for the tea house for excellent service and equally impressive food. The Tea House was a great experience and suggest it to anyone who is a Chinese food fan.

1 comment:

Highway Star said...

I really only like the fake, processed chinese food. I'm not the biggest fan of change, especially not chinese change. I'm just not ready to switch my cuisine plan just yet. Don't take it personally