Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 Rock Legend

We ROCK! I mean anyone who thinks we aren't one of the most kick ass rock bands in all time is either drunk or high. I personally don't know anyone who doesn't like us. With me on the vocals how you can you not. We practically wrote the book when it comes to Rock n' Roll. I mean it's 2008 and the 70's still haven't died yet! As we like to say, "The train that kept on rollin all night long of rock n' roll you can not kill. It will live forever..." Plus not many people can say they have a roller coaster named after them. Man we're legend and that's that... ROCK ON!
-Steven Tyler

1 comment:

runcarnyrun said...

Oh, are you Aerosmith? Sorry, I could've sworn I was looking at the Pussycat Dolls. Your clothes are tighter and your hair's longer, though. You're all washed up. Go back to making terrible songs for terrible movies that 12 year old girls sing along to.